- Do you have a child aged 3 thru 10? Check out our soccer program.
- Do you love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Are you looking for some social time with friends and neighbours? Join our Ladies Nite or Bridgeland Bros networks.
- Coding source documents such as invoices, rental cheques and receipts to the appropriate accounts;
- Maintaining and updating accounting records by posting in the general ledger for accounts payable, accounts receivable, WCB, Auditor General and payroll;
- Paying appropriate invoices as instructed by the Hall Manager or appropriate BRCA Director
- Reconciling BRCA bank accounts and balancing chequebooks;
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting and submitting these to the Treasurer as required;
- Assisting in the preparation for audit and the production of financial statements;
- Performing other related duties as required.
There will be a parade of Garage and Yard Sales in Bridgeland-Riverside on June 25th, including a small number of tables set up at the Community Hall for those who have items to sell but do not have a yard or garage (condo/apartment residents). Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a table, or have your yard sale included on the map (please include your address).
Come and view plans for the 1st Ave and 4th Street (old carwash) site next Tuesday
There will be some changes to our bus route starting in September. Please visit the City of Calgary Transit website for further details CLICK HERE
Information sessions will be scheduled for August.