The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member!
As a BRCA member you have access to unique programs, events and networks. Here's a current calendar of events. Please take some time to explore our site and discover all the benefits of BRCA membership.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
- Are you looking for some social time with neighbours? Join the Ladies' Nite or Bridgeland Bros networks.
Come on out to sing some Christmas carols and enjoy some hot chocolate/coffee and snacks around a warm fire! The Bridgeland Community Choir will also be performing! The event will take place Thursday December 8th @ 7:30pm on General Avenue between 8th and 9th Street NE (across from the Starbucks and The Main Dish). Look for the giant Christmas tree and camp fire.
This is a free presentation, but registration is required CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Join the Bridgeland Riverside Farmers' Market for our annual Fall Harvest this Thursday from 3:30 - 7:30. Come out to support our local farmers and vendors at our final market of the 2016 season.
You can enjoy live music by Amy Bishop from 5:30 - 7:30. We also have great free activities for the kids: facepainting and a chance to decorate mini-pumpkins and paper masks.
Check out our Facebook event here
Please take note of the road closures that will be in effect from Friday until Monday