The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
As a BRCA member you have access to unique programs, events and networks. Here's a current calendar of events. Please take some time to explore our site and discover all the benefits of BRCA membership.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Are you finding it difficult to grow anything under that tree in your back yard? The BRCA Beautification Committee, in partnership with the City of Calgary, is hosting the Under Story, a Calgary Horticultural Society presentation. Learn fun and successful ways to incorporate under story growth and other landscape techniques to rekindle your relationship with your mature tree.
The presentation will be held at the Bridgeland Riverside Community Association, 917 Centre Ave NE on April 11, 2017 from 7:00PM – 8:00PM with a half an hour question and answer period to follow.
Although this is a free presentation, participants must register for this program. To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Register now as space is limited.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
The 4th Avenue Flyover project is coming along beautifully! Come to our Open House on April 6th from 7 to 9 pm at the Hall, and provide input on your preferred concept design.
For more information, visit engage.calgary.ca/flyover
You're invited! 2017 AGM
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association will be held at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at the Community Hall, 917 Centre Avenue NE.