The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
As a BRCA member you have access to unique programs, events and networks. Here's a current calendar of events. Please take some time to explore our site and discover all the benefits of BRCA membership.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Summer Camps are Back!
Click on the links below for more details
CCCSA Discover & Experience Summer
Contact: email@example.com 403-265-8446
July 24th - 28th
Youth Photography Camp
Contact: calgaryphotographycamp.com 403-630-0140
July 31st - August 4th
Byte Creative Tech Camp
Contact: www.bytecamp.ca 1-888-808-BYTE
August 8th - 11th
Park n' Play & Stay n' Play
August 28th - September 1st
Engineering for Kids, Girls STEM camp
Contact: engineeringforkids.com/calgary 587-349-4555
Bridgelanders, we have been voted #BestofCalgary's Best Neighbourhood, 2017!
Winners in our neighbourhood also include:
- Cannibale, runner up for Best Cocktail
- Sushi Bar Zipang runner up for best Sushi
- RedBloom Salon for Best Salon for Women AND Best Salon for Men
- Blush Lane Organic Market, runner up for Best Place for Organic Foods
Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up! See the full list: bestofcalgary.city
The May edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter is out!
Our 2017 Bridgeland Walks season officially starts on Wednesday May 3rd at 7pm.
.. and we'll be walking every Wednesday evening till the end of September - weather permitting... if its not raining at 7pm we will walk. There will be a couple of walks that will be held on different evenings (i.e. Thursday prior to Stampede parade)
Please join us!
Carmon has been volunteering with the BRCA since 2012, first as the Treasurer for 3 years, and then as the community President for the past 2 years. Outside his regular duties as Treasurer and President, Carmon also founded the Bridgeland Bros, a group of guys in the neighbourhood who organize fun activities around sporting and cultural events, including the community's ice rink.
Growing up in rural Alberta, Carmon knows the importance of volunteering, and has been volunteering for many years. He has volunteered as a coach for minor hockey and baseball. He has also served in various capacities on the boards of his hometown agricultural and minor hockey societies that have organized and hosted the World Professional Chuckwagons, 4-H, and various minor hockey leagues. Carmon has also been a volunteer firefighter and First Responder. Carmon is a huge supporter of volunteering and hopes to encourage others to become more active in their neighbourhood.