The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
As a BRCA member you have access to unique programs, events and networks. Here's a current calendar of events. Please take some time to explore our site and discover all the benefits of BRCA membership.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Please join in and share the joy of the season with our neighbourhood! Click here or on the image to see the full-size poster.
We're super excited that the 4th Avenue Flyover project received an Honourable Mention, Community Improvement Projects, at the Mayor's Urban Design Awards (MUDA)! Thank you to everyone who is making this project come to life.
Warmest congratulations to all the amazing MUDA winners across the city - you inspire us all.
Check out all the winners and honourable mentions at calgary.ca/muda
Join the Bridgeland-Riverside Farmers' Market for our exciting Holiday Market! Featuring a selection of regular Farmers' Market food vendors alongside artisan vendors selling handmade goods & gifts. Shop local this year and make a difference!
Saturday, November 25 from 10 am to 3 pm.
Free kids' craft tables located on the second floor.
Admission is free and we are accepting non-perishable food items for the Calgary Food Bank.
The City of Calgary is starting the process of creating a new Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP) for Bridgeland-Riverside.
Drop by to provide your input.
November 20th, 2017
5 - 8 pm
Missed the November 20th Open House? You can provide your feedback online between November 20 - December 3 at: engage.calgary.ca/bridgelandriverside-ARP