The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
As a BRCA member you have access to unique programs, events and networks. Here's a current calendar of events. Please take some time to explore our site and discover all the benefits of BRCA membership.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
What is Building Safe Communities (BSC)
Through a facilitated process, Building Safe Communities works with residents, from select community associations, to identify strategies and initiatives focused on preventing and reducing crime as well as creating safe communities.Read more
It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we tell you all of the passing of Nawaf Traya, known to many of us as the owner of the fabulous Tazza Deli and as a great man who shared passion, love, an admiration for and strong belief in our great Bridgeland, touched the hearts of many.Read more