The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Taking root in the community of Bridgeland-Riverside under the 4th Avenue Flyover, this event reclaims and beautifies an under-utilized space with Bridgeland Love! The Sundown Social will grow something new from the beaten-down space: an event that is wild and beautiful. We will transform this space with cut blossoms and wildflowers. In the setting sun, art will be paired with music, food, cheer - and beer!
Wednesday, July 18 from 4 pm to 9 pm
Featuring a vendor's market, an art exhibition provided by Buds Collective, food trucks, live music, kids' activities, live art, and more.
Dance performances by Expo Latino Festival
Filmy Bollywood Performance by Nikita Neelam Singh-Szekeres
Musical performances by:
- Kate Stevens
- The Frontiers
- Long Jon Lev
Stay tuned for featured artists, and schedule of events!
Vendor application is now open: www.marketspotyyc.com
The summer edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter is out!
The BRCA is so excited to announce that Bridgeland-Riverside will be home to a new beautiful, inspiring public art project!
Throughout the summer, the community of Bridgeland-Riverside will have the opportunity to help beautify the chain link fence along McDougall/Riverside Park. With the designs and support of our wonderful local artist, Janel Nail, we will be painting murals that are inspired by the Bow River. We will be hosting several painting workshops, events and parties to celebrate this process. Through funding from TD Park and Bridgeland-Riverside, we are able to bring this amazing project to life!
Thank you to the BRCA Beautification Committee for all their handwork work in this process.
We invite you to join us for public workshops, installation events and celebratory functions! Stay tuned for all the fun events!
And so it begins!!!!
The June 2018 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter is out!