The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
As a BRCA member you have access to unique programs, events and networks. Here's a current calendar of events. Please take some time to explore our site and discover all the benefits of BRCA membership.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
The July 2017 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter is out!
- Are you interested in keeping our neighbourhood safe?
- Do you like biking, dog walking or meeting neighbours?
- Do you have creative ideas on how to activate our streets?
You can help be the eyes and ears of the neighbourhood!
Please join us on Monday June 26th, 7 pm at the Hall, to learn about how to make our community safer together.
Join the Bridgeland Riverside Farmers' Market on Thursday June 15th from 3:30pm to 7:30pm for our 4th Annual Launch Party!
This kickoff event includes live music, kids' activities and more.
Meet farmers, shop local, and support entrepreneurs who make, bake, and grow great products.
The June 2017 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter is out!