The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Join us on Saturday, August 26th at 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM for our annual Cello in the Garden event. Listen to the talented Calgary-based cellist, Dorothy Bishop, performing classical and contemporary music on the rooftop, surrounded by our beautiful community garden and overlooking the stunning downtown skyline while the sun sets over Murdoch Park. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the BRCA Beautification Team and help us keep Bridgeland-Riverside clean and beautiful!
On Thursday August 10th we'll be at Murdoch Park, picking up litter and weeding, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. See you at the Hall at 6 pm to get started!
Join us in celebrating Historic Calgary Week from July 28 to August 7, 2017 with the Chinook Country Historical Society! Click here for the full Calgary Historic Week schedule.
Three walks will take place in and around Bridgeland-Riverside:
- Sunday, July 30: Secrets of Tom Campbell's Hill Park
- Monday, July 31: Walking Tour of Bridgeland-Riverside
- Friday, August 4: Sidewalk Stamps in Bridgeland-Riverside
Help support community associations by joining the Federation of Calgary Communities on Friday, August 11 at the Canal at Delacour Golf Club for their 5th Annual Chip in Fore Communities Golf Tournament, presented by Save-on-Foods! The day will begin when registration and the driving range open at 11:00 am, followed by lunch at noon, and a Texas scramble tee-off at 1:00 pm. Dinner will be served following the tournament.
One of the most affordable golf tournaments in the city, at only $160/individual and a discounted rate of $600/foursome, Chip in Fore Communities includes lunch, 18 holes in a power cart with goodies along the way, a delicious dinner, and the chance to win amazing prizes!
And don't worry if you're not a skilled golfer – our golf tournament is a best ball format and focuses on having fun, not winning. This year's fantastic foursome photo competition will be Canada 150 themed!
Need convincing? Check out photos from last year's exciting tournament.
Click here to register today!