The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Athletes in the Calgary Marathon will vote for the best neighbourhood to run in. Bridgeland has placed in the top 3 for 6 years in a row - we need you help to keep our winning streak alive! Please join in on Sunday May 28th at 7am to cheer on runners coming through Bridgeland. Participating businesses will have balloons: Bridgeland Market, Bike and Brew and Starbucks on 1st Avenue NE. See you there!
Update May 25th: Baya Rica Cafe is also participating!
Summer Camps are Back!
Click on the links below for more details
CCCSA Discover & Experience Summer
Contact: email@example.com 403-265-8446
July 24th - 28th
Youth Photography Camp
Contact: calgaryphotographycamp.com 403-630-0140
July 31st - August 4th
Byte Creative Tech Camp
Contact: www.bytecamp.ca 1-888-808-BYTE
August 8th - 11th
Park n' Play & Stay n' Play
August 28th - September 1st
Engineering for Kids, Girls STEM camp
Contact: engineeringforkids.com/calgary 587-349-4555
Bridgelanders, we have been voted #BestofCalgary's Best Neighbourhood, 2017!
Winners in our neighbourhood also include:
- Cannibale, runner up for Best Cocktail
- Sushi Bar Zipang runner up for best Sushi
- RedBloom Salon for Best Salon for Women AND Best Salon for Men
- Blush Lane Organic Market, runner up for Best Place for Organic Foods
Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up! See the full list: bestofcalgary.city
The May edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter is out!
Our 2017 Bridgeland Walks season officially starts on Wednesday May 3rd at 7pm.
.. and we'll be walking every Wednesday evening till the end of September - weather permitting... if its not raining at 7pm we will walk. There will be a couple of walks that will be held on different evenings (i.e. Thursday prior to Stampede parade)
Please join us!