The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
We hope you enjoy this months newsletter CLICK HERE
Please join us on February 10th for an online watch party of the documentary "The Great Disconnect".
Register now for this free film screening, meet your neighbours, and chat with the filmmakers.
To register CLICK HERE
Family Day long weekend through to March 31st. Keep an eye on the Arctic Adventure website for all the fun details!
HAPPY NEW YEAR neighbours, we wish you a happy and healthy 2021!
Please have a look at the January newsletter. CLICK HERE