The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Interested in joining our Board? Great! Please fill out an Expression of Interest form (see link below) by May 10 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest!
Please read the BRCA Conflict of Interest Policy and the BRCA Code of Ethics and Society Conduct, and tell us about yourself by filling out this form:
Let's take a walk in the coolest Italian style on May 6th!
Please join us for a Community Potluck Supper on June 3rd. It's a great to share a meal and meet our neighbours.
Trouble reading the poster? Please click on the image to view full-size.
This year the first part of our Community Clean-Up will take place on April 28. Join ins and let's beautify our community together!
Trouble reading the poster? Click on the image to view full-size.
Please note that the Recycling and Composting will take place on a different day (May 13).