The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Lettuce turnip the beet!
We're back for the summer of 2019, veggier and better than ever.
The outdoor market experience launches Thursday, June 20th from 3:30 to 7:30 pm.
Love the General Plaza Improvements? Do you want to help continue growing this space? Are you interested in events?Llive music? Art?
Friends of General Plaza Meeting
Sunday, May 26th - 10 am
Check out the May 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.