The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
There will be a parade of Garage and Yard Sales in Bridgeland-Riverside on June 25th, including a small number of tables set up at the Community Hall for those who have items to sell but do not have a yard or garage (condo/apartment residents). Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a table, or have your yard sale included on the map (please include your address).
Come and view plans for the 1st Ave and 4th Street (old carwash) site next Tuesday
There will be some changes to our bus route starting in September. Please visit the City of Calgary Transit website for further details CLICK HERE
Information sessions will be scheduled for August.