The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
The City’s Office of Land Servicing & Housing (OLSH) is submitting a development permit at the end of February for an affordable housing development at 816 McDougall Rd N.E. OLSH hosted an Open House in early December and an online survey that shared the proposed building concepts with the community and gathered their feedback. The collected input helped OLSH complete the final design that is being submitted for a development permit.
For more information on the development please visit Calgary.ca/affordablehousing or search: Bridgeland affordable housing development
What is Building Safe Communities (BSC)
Through a facilitated process, Building Safe Communities works with residents, from select community associations, to identify strategies and initiatives focused on preventing and reducing crime as well as creating safe communities.Read more