The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Join us for the NEW indoor Farmers' Market held at the BRCA Hall, on the first Thursday of the month, from February to May 2019.
Farmers, makers, and bakers (plus movers and shakers!) will all be available for you to shop and support local.
Check back often for more info, here and on our Facebook page
- Free hot drinks
- Skating, weather permitting
Did you know that funds raised from our casino support the community hall, community events, and our soccer and seniors programs?
Please sign up to volunteer for a shift on March 18th or 19th (or both). Volunteering is easy, and a fun way to get to know your neighbours.
CLICK HERE to volunteer!
BRCA is hiring a part-time Programs Coordinator.
Reporting to the Bridgeland Riverside Community Association Board of Directors, the BRCA Programs Coordinator plays an integral role in the operation of the BRCA Farmers Market and the BRCA Soccer Program. The position entails day-to-day operations of the farmers market and spring soccer program. The programs coordinator will work closely with the Farmers Market Committee to ensure the farmers market meets its goals and is a gathering place for the community, where fresh, local food is made available and people can come to shop, eat and connect with friends and neighbours. This position will also be accountable for administering the BRCA Soccer Program and responsible for the smooth execution of the soccer program that runs during the months of May and June.
CLICK HERE for the full job posting
In our December 2018 issue, the image credit for the front cover art was missed (in an inadvertent cropping mishap) so we did not appropriately credit the fabulous folks at freepik.com. We offer our sincere apologies. The credit should have read: "Includes elements designed by freepik.com"
Join in with friends and neighbours for a holly jolly, most wonderful time of the year!
See you at the Village Piazza on Sunday, December 16, 2018.
Fa la la la la, la la la la...