The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
The government of Alberta has declared a state of public health emergency, as result of which Albertans are prohibited from attending private recreation facilities and private entertainment facilities, including community centres. For that reason the Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association hall facility and lands are closed to the public until further notice.
We are in this together. Clean Hands. Clear Heads. Open Hearts.
Check out the February 2020 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.
Bridges is the official Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association newsletter. It is designed, published, and delivered monthly to 5,600 homes in our neighbourhood by Calgary's awesome Great News Media.
Do you have fantastic photos, articles, or story ideas you'd like to share with our community? Please submit for consideration to BRCA's volunteer newsletter editor: [email protected]
Looking to advertise your business with the amazing residents of Bridgeland-Riverside? Great idea!
The Kids Sport Skate Shack will be at the BRCA hall on Feb. 9th from 11am-3pm, with skates and helmets of all sizes. Come out and take a spin around the Bridgeland Rink!
We are looking for volunteers to help tie laces and help new skaters on the ice. If you can volunteer, please call 403-263-5755 or email [email protected]
This is a free, all age event.