The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
We're looking to hire a part-time manager for the 2016 season of the Bridgeland-Riverside Farmers' Market.
Are you looking to get involved, meet new people or update your resume with volunteer work or hours? If so, join the BRCA board and get connected!!
The board meets once a month and is a great way to give back to your community while gaining some practical and valuable work experience. The following Board positions are currently looking for volunteers to fill the roles of: Vice President, Secretary, Membership, Fundraising, and Events.
Additionally, the following positions are up for renewal based on the terms of the position. Those include: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Planning, Communications, Facility, Membership, Fundraising, Events, Programs 1 and Programs 2. Contact Carmon Blacklock at email@example.com if you are interested and/or attend our AGM on April 20, 2016 from 7-9pm at the BRCA Hall. More details about the Board positions can be found at brcacalgary.org/board.
Bridgeland Cycle Track on Edmonton Trail
Give feedback online
Please complete a Bridgeland Cycle Track on Edmonton Trail feedback form to provide your input about the cycle track design, parking changes and pedestrian improvement priorities.
The feedback form is online at calgary.ca/bikeprojects until Mar. 9, 2016.