The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
The BRCA Rink is OPEN - thanks Carmon & Max Blacklock!
Join us on New Year's Day for a family-friendly skating party, from 1 to 4 pm.
Wintry fun for all: skating, hot chocolate, and board games indoors.
Deck the 'hood with Bridgeland Love for all to hear!
Trouble reading the poster? Click on it to view full size.
Graffiti vandalism is a crime
and carries serious consequences.
Reporting graffiti is important!
If you observe graffiti in our community, please report it:
- If the graffiti is in progress, call 911.
- If the graffiti is not in progress, call 311 (from within Calgary) or 403-268-CITY (2489) (from outside Calgary).
- You can also report it online.
To learn more, please visit calgary.ca/graffiti
Be part of building a safer community
A more connected community is a safer community. We encourage you to get involved in spreading kindness to build a safer community. It's part of what we call Bridgeland Love (and it's a fantastic way to build stronger community, if we do say so ourselves).
Check out the December 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.
Bridges is the official Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association newsletter. It is designed, published, and delivered monthly to 5,600 homes in our neighbourhood by Calgary's awesome Great News Media.
Do you have fantastic photos, articles, or story ideas you'd like to share with our community? Please submit for consideration to BRCA's volunteer newsletter editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to advertise your business with the amazing residents of Bridgeland-Riverside? Great idea!
BRCA is HIRING!
Do you enjoy kids' sports? Are you organized and enjoy working with volunteers?
We are hiring a Soccer Coordinator. This position requires coordinating registration and organization of teams, coaches, parent volunteers, and referees. Also maintaining schedules and budget, equipment and the year end party. It is a part time position starting in January 2020, the soccer season is May and June.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com *DEADLINE EXTENDED* by December 12, 2019.