The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
BRCA is HIRING!
Do you love building community? Are you passionate about local food?
We are hiring a Market Manager for the Bridgeland Riverside Farmers' Market. This position requires excellent people skills and problem solving, plus the love for food and local spirit. Vendor recruitment is an important aspect, as well as marketing, including social media and managing the budget. The candidate will be working alongside a volunteer committee, and be in attendance at all markets. It is a part time position starting in January 2020. Our monthly winter market is Feb-May, and our summer season starts in June and continues through to October.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com *DEADLINE EXTENDED* by December 12, 2019.
The Bridgeland Elves are looking for your help! Many hamper items are needed to help support our local seniors this Christmas. Click on the poster below to see a list of hamper items, and to sign up to volunteer!
Check out the November 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.
Check out the October 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.