The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Come and help volunteer on May 1, 2021 from 9:00am-1:30pm
Please register yourself or family for one of the following volunteer positions:
LITTER CLEAN UP You will be assigned one area of the neighbourhood
Sign in between 9:00am-11:00, clean up goes until 1:30pm REGISTER HERE
INDOOR ORGANIZER/REGISTRATION TABLE BRCA Community Hall 917 Centre Ave NE
- Morning 8:30am-11:45am (3 people needed) REGISTER HERE
- Afternoon 11:30am-2:00pm (2 people needed) REGISTER HERE
OUTDOOR ORGANIZER Rehabilitation Society #7, 11St NE (traffic control, unload vehicles, treasure table)
- Morning 8:30am-11:45am (6 people needed, 2 for each role) REGISTER HERE
- Afternoon 11:30am-2:00pm (6 people needed, 2 for each role) REGISTER HERE
Please note that provincial regulations due to COVID-19 are in effect at all Community Cleanups. Please visit alberta.ca for the latest COVID-19 provincial regulations.
p.s. There is a separate group organizing a Dog Poo Crew on Tom Campbell Hill on May 1st from 9am - 2pm. They could use a few more volunteers and ask that you bring your own supplies.
We hope you enjoy this months newsletter CLICK HERE
Please join us on February 10th for an online watch party of the documentary "The Great Disconnect".
Register now for this free film screening, meet your neighbours, and chat with the filmmakers.
To register CLICK HERE