The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Family Day long weekend through to March 31st. Keep an eye on the Arctic Adventure website for all the fun details!
HAPPY NEW YEAR neighbours, we wish you a happy and healthy 2021!
Please have a look at the January newsletter. CLICK HERE
Christmas 2020 looks a little different this year. While the pandemic has us staying close to home, we can still get out for a walk or a drive and enjoy some of the holiday spirit. We've compiled a map of Christmas light displays in Bridgeland and surrounding neighbourhoods.
CLICK HERE to view the map, locations are marked with the purple snowflake.
We invite voting members to join us on November 18th for our Annual General Meeting. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's event will look a bit different. We request that all attendees wear face masks, physical distancing will be in place, no refreshments will be served, and there will not be any socializing prior to, or after the meeting. The Board of Directors has created their presentation ahead of time to allow the meeting to be very quick.
Please click on the links below to review the 2020 Agenda, Board of Directors Report, 2019 AGM minutes, and 2019 financial statements prior to attending the meeting. And don't forget to sign up for, or renew your membership CLICK HERE!
Registration begins at 6:30pm and the meeting will commence at 7:00pm.