The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association will be held at 7:00 PM on Friday, May 24, 2019 at the Community Hall, 917 Centre Avenue N.E., Calgary, Alberta.
Please stay tuned for more details - coming soon!
A Family Bike Rodeo is coming to Bridgeland on Saturday, May 25! Learn the key bike handling skills that are necessary to ride safely. Wheely great family fun for ages 7+.
Stay tuned for details, coming soon.
Trouble reading the poster? Click on the image to view full-size.
Great news, just in time for spring
Bridges, the official community newsletter of the BRCA, is back!
Check out the April 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.
This year's Community Cleanup will be on April 27, 2019, from 9 am to 1:30 pm.
We are looking for amazing volunteers like you to help tidy up our beautiful parks and neighbourhood streets.
To volunteer, please email our Beautification Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403 263 5755.
Have you helped out before? Thanks so much for joining us again this year!
Full details in the poster
Trouble reading the poster? Click on the image to view the full size image.
Here's what's new this year
The starting point: We'll be gathering at the Rehabilitation Society to sign in: 7 11 ST NE
That's where we will outfit you with a clean-up kit and assign you to a location in the neighbourhood.
- All the general activities will take place there.
- Please come prepared for the weather; bring protective gloves, wear appropriate clothing and closed-toed shoes.
- Refreshments and snacks will be provided
- A fun time will be had by all!