The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Check out the November 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.
Check out the October 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.
Check out the September 2019 edition of the BRCA Bridges newsletter.
2 pm to 4:30 pm
Riverside Park (formerly McDougall Park)
Something for everyone of all ages and abilities: children, families, seniors, and all the young 'n fun at heart!
Face painting, music, cake, games
Trouble reading the poster? Click on the image to view full-size.