The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
Did you lose any trees due to the September snow storm or 2013 flood?
The Alberta Urban Forest ReLeaf program, in partnership with TELUS, provides funding to homeowners, private landowners and municipalities to replace trees on private or municipal land that have been severely damaged and killed by the massive flooding that occurred in the summer of 2013 and the snow storm that occurred in 2014.
For more information visit the Alberta Urban Forest ReLeaf website click here
On June 6th, 2015 from 12:00-4:00 PM something incredible will take place here in Bridgeland:
The BRCA present’s the first annual Bridgeland Cultura Festival; a zone day street festival to showcase our cultural history and our diverse blend of character. This festival is by Bridgeland for Bridgeland - specifically intended to bring together the community association, local businesses & residents of Bridgeland with live music, food & merchandise.Read more