The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- New to the neighbourhood? Welcome! Check out our Welcome to Bridgeland-Riverside slideshow.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
The date has been set for the Bridgeland-Riverside Annual General Meeting – Tuesday, April 21st from 7 – 9pm at the BRCA Hall.
There are a number of vacant board positions to be filled!Read more
The City’s Office of Land Servicing & Housing (OLSH) is submitting a development permit at the end of February for an affordable housing development at 816 McDougall Rd N.E. OLSH hosted an Open House in early December and an online survey that shared the proposed building concepts with the community and gathered their feedback. The collected input helped OLSH complete the final design that is being submitted for a development permit.
For more information on the development please visit Calgary.ca/affordablehousing or search: Bridgeland affordable housing development