The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association will be held at 6:30 PM on Thursday, May 24, 2018 at the Community Hall, 917 Centre Avenue N.E., Calgary, Alberta.
The regular business of the AGM will include the election of the Association’s Board of Directors. At this time the following current directors have confirmed their intention to stand again for election to the Board for the 2018-19 year: Ali McMillan, Ana Hoepfner, Brian Beck, Alex MacWilliam, Joanna Wynn, Joe Belland, Deb Lee.
Looking to be a Board Director or volunteer? Get more involved in your neighbourhood? Meet new people? Do you want to help Bridgeland-Riverside stay awesome? If your answer to any or all of these questions is ‘yes’, then we would like to meet you. For prospective Board members, there is an Expression of Interest Form posted at http://www.brcacalgary.org/governance. Please have a look. We will reach out before the AGM as part of the nominations process to discuss the opportunity with anybody who contacts us. More information about volunteering is also available on the website right now.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association
Interested in joining our Board? Great! Please fill out an Expression of Interest form (see link below) by May 10 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest!
Please read the BRCA Conflict of Interest Policy and the BRCA Code of Ethics and Society Conduct, and tell us about yourself by filling out this form:
Let's take a walk in the coolest Italian style on May 6th!
Please join us for a Community Potluck Supper on June 3rd. It's a great to share a meal and meet our neighbours.
Trouble reading the poster? Please click on the image to view full-size.
This year the first part of our Community Clean-Up will take place on April 28. Join ins and let's beautify our community together!
Trouble reading the poster? Click on the image to view full-size.
Please note that the Recycling and Composting will take place on a different day (May 13).