The Bridgeland-Riverside Community Association facilitates involvement and opportunities that attract, connect and sustain a diverse network of people and businesses to improve our collective quality of life.
The BRCA’s mission is to foster the vision for Bridgeland-Riverside by serving and engaging residents and other stakeholders of our community through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of recreational and social programs
- Connecting the community with information and opportunities
- Engaging with the community to support healthy commerce
- Stewarding the land and facilities under the society’s care and making them optimally accessible to the community
- Coordinating and communicating urban planning issues for the future development of Bridgeland-Riverside, preserving its values, while supporting its evolution.
Become a Member
- Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 11? Check out our Soccer Program.
- Love gardening? Get your hands dirty with the Garden Club.
- Need a tool? Check out the Calgary Tool Library.
We had a great time at our first potluck in January so let's do it again! Now it's better than ever to be a BRCA member: cost for members is free; cost for non-members is $2 for adults and $1 for children. There will be opportunity to join BRCA at the Potluck Supper. Hope you can join us!
Learn to skate in Bridgeland on January 15th & 16th! Don’t have skates or a helmet? No worries - we’ll have some on hand that you can borrow. Already know how to skate? We’d love your help as a volunteer!
Let's have FUN in the snow under the 4th Avenue Flyover!
Trouble reading the poster? Click on the image to see the full-size image.