Memberships are valid from January 1st to December 31st.
Welcome to all past and new members! Please visit our online store to purchase or renew your membership.
Cheque - please mail your cheque to BRCA 917 Centre Ave NE Calgary, AB T2E 0C6
Why join? What does BRCA do?
- Represents the community in city initiatives and development permit applications, traffic and community safety aspects
- Invites residents to get involved in issues affecting the community
- Facilitates residents' learning about and contributing their perspective on issues affecting the community
- Hosts fun and engaging events that bring the community together
- Operates the community hall for community and private use
- Operates this website for the community association
- Operates multiple social media accounts, sharing information about community happenings and engaging our community online
- Publishes a community newsletter, Bridges, published online and in print, that is delivered to 5,600 homes and businesses in Bridgeland-Riverside by mail (11 issues per year)
- Collaborates with local business to offer discounts to BRCA members
- Individual - one adult
- Family - two or more adults (and their children) living in the same home
- Seniors – 60 years and older
Who can become a member?
- Adult residents of Bridgeland-Riverside (>18 years) can join and can vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- People living outside the community boundaries can join as non-residents – they can attend events and meetings but cannot vote
- Businesses can join. They can attend meetings and the AGM but cannot vote.