The Bridgeland Riverside Farmers' Market is hosting Bike Fest, this Thursday from 3:30 - 7:30
Bike Fest is a celebration of all things pedal powered! Join the Bridgeland Riverside Farmers' Market for this fun event with special activites, extra bike parking and live music!
Anyone that arrives to the market on a decorated bike, tricycle, mobility scooter or stroller will be entered into a draw to win a market basket!
The Tool Library is also offering bike tune-ups for $25/bike. Appointments are preferred but there will be some availability to drop-in. To book an appointment, send an e-mail to [email protected] with “BIKE DAY” in the subject line.
Here are some other great things you can expect to find at Bike Fest:
- Free bike decorations for kids (1/kid while supplies last) plus a craft area for kids
- Free facepainting from 4:30-7:30
- Meet the City of Calgary Bicycle Ambassadors, get a pathway map and learn about the new Bridgeland cycle track on Edmonton Trail
- Live music by Amy Bishop starting at 5:30
- Fabulous goodies from all of our amazing vendors
To see which vendors you'll find at the market that week, check out our Facebook event