Come work with the best community association in Calgary!
If you're awesome at accounting and you love Bridgeland-Riverside, we're looking for you.
This is a cool part-time gig, 16-20 hours a month, working with the BRCA Board Executive, particularly the Treasurer.
Start date: asap - early March 2019
You'll be doing some of the fun and exciting things you're great at:
- Maintaining and updating the accounting records and files for A/P and A/R
- Posting and preparing cheques for all payables as instructed
- Payroll, monthly remittances, annual T4 filing
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Posting deposits and reconciling all corresponding electronic income
- Maintaining damage deposit report
- Quarterly GST filing
- Financial summaries/reports for each department /group /rentals as requested
- Annual WCB report/filing
- Preparation of the annual year end reports and files for auditors
- Semi-annual bonus configuration and calculation for rentals
- Preparation of AGLC report for Casino funding as required
- Understanding of Google Drive and PayPal systems
How to apply
Do you like this post?