Memberships are valid from January 1st to December 31st.
Welcome to all past and new members!
Past members: to renew your account login to verify your contact info and complete your renewal for 2018.
New members: You need to create your new account first.
- Click here to create your new account
- Then you can choose your type of membership below, to purchase your 2018 membership online.
Note: If you prefer to use a paper form and pay by cheque, please see info below.
Click on the type of membership that best fits your situation:
Why join? What does BRCA do?
- Represents the community in city initiatives and development permit applications, traffic and community safety aspects
- Invites residents to get involved in issues affecting the community
- Facilitates residents' learning about and contributing their perspective on issues affecting the community
- Hosts fun and engaging events that bring the community together
- Operates the community hall for community and private use
- Operates this website for the community association
- Operates multiple social media accounts, sharing information about community happenings and engaging our community online
- Publishes a community newsletter, Bridges, published online and in print, that is delivered to 5,600 homes and businesses in Bridgeland-Riverside by mail (11 issues per year)
- Collaborates with local business to offer discounts to BRCA members
- Individual - one adult
- Family - two or more adults (and their children) living in the same home
- Seniors – 60 years and older
- Veterans - served in the Canadian Armed Forces
- Fair Entry - qualify for City of Calgary low income programs. For more information, please visit calgary.ca/fairentry
- Non-resident - a non-voting membership, enabling those who live outside of the Bridgeland-Riverside boundaries to be involved in BRCA programs and activities.
Who can become a member?
- Adult residents of Bridgeland-Riverside (>18 years) can join and can vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- People living outside the community boundaries can join as non-residents – they can attend events and meetings but cannot vote
- Businesses can join. They can attend meetings and the AGM but cannot vote.
If you would prefer to use a paper form and cheque to pay, print and fill out the form below. Return the cheque and completed form to BRCA via mail or drop off in person
Bridgeland Riverside Community Association
917 Centre Ave NE
Calgary AB T2E 0C6
403 263 5755